Friday, February 15, 2008

Wow.

Thanks for all your hilarious and horrifying Valentine's Day stories. I've closed the comments section in the previous post and will read through your stories over the weekend. On Tuesday, February 19th, I'll post what I think are the three best and three worst Valentine's Day experiences, and we'll put them up for a reader vote.

You'll have until 12 noon ET Thursday, February 21st to vote, and I'll post the winners on Friday the 22nd.

I'll be back with our regularly scheduled programming featuring a food-related post on Saturday, February 23rd.

Have a nice long weekend...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank you for creating that subject line--it was hilarious to read all those stories! Very entertaining.

Anonymous said...

http://www.devereauxsdining.com/images/ChefUltimateMenu.pdf

Thomas Keller came to this restaurant last year for the local food and wine festival, and I believe he has rubbed off on the chef here. You will notice the dessert? I'm headed here for Valentine's dinner tomorrow.

Last month I made the Cream of Walnut soup, thanks to your blog, Carol. Not my favortie, but I am hoping to have better luck with my next dish - the sweet potato agnolotti!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun offering and Happy Belated Hearts Day to you! We're celebrating today because it's our 144th month anniversary !!!!

Rosie Hawthorne said...

Damn, Carol, I've been out of town and therefore late on catching up with your blog. So shoot, I can't offer my Valentine's story. Mr. H. and I renewed our pre-nups this year on Valentine's Day. How rommanical is that??